- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Lukas Eder
acquirepublic final Connection acquire()Description copied from interface:
ConnectionProviderAcquire a connection from the connection lifecycle handler.
This method is called by jOOQ exactly once per execution lifecycle, i.e. per
ExecuteContext. Implementations may freely chose, whether subsequent calls to this method:
- return the same connection instance
- return the same connection instance for the same thread
- return the same connection instance for the same transaction (e.g. a
- return a fresh connection instance every time
jOOQ will guarantee that every acquired connection is released through
releasepublic final void release(Connection connection)Description copied from interface:
ConnectionProviderRelease a connection to the connection lifecycle handler.
jOOQ will guarantee that every acquired connection is released exactly once.