Applies to ✅ Open Source Edition ✅ Express Edition ✅ Professional Edition ✅ Enterprise Edition
TITLE = 'Animal Farm'
There are a few types of conditions, that can only be created statically from the DSL. These are:
- Plain SQL conditions, that allow you to phrase your own SQL string conditional expression
- The EXISTS predicate, a standalone predicate that creates a conditional expression
- The UNIQUE predicate, another standalone predicate creating a conditional expression
- Constant TRUE and FALSE conditional expressions
- Converting a BOOLEAN column to a condition
Conditions can also be connected using boolean operators as will be discussed in a subsequent chapter.