|The jOOQ User Manual. Multiple Pages : Getting started with jOOQ : Different use cases for jOOQ : jOOQ for PROs||previous : next|
- jOOQ Console: This small application hooks into jOOQ's execute listener support to allow for tracing, debugging and introspecting any SQL statement executed through the jOOQ API. This includes setting breakpoints, introspecting bind values, running probe SQL statements, ad-hoc patching of SQL, measuring execution times, exporting stack traces. Use this tool to better know your SQL!
- jOOQ's Execute Listeners: jOOQ allows you to hook your custom execute listeners into jOOQ's SQL statement execution lifecycle in order to centrally coordinate any arbitrary operation performed on SQL being executed. Use this for logging, identity generation, SQL tracing, performance measurements, etc.
- Logging: jOOQ has a standard DEBUG logger built-in, for logging and tracing all your executed SQL statements and fetched result sets
- Stored Procedures: jOOQ supports stored procedures and functions of your favourite database. All routines and user-defined types are generated and can be included in jOOQ's SQL building API as function references.
- Exporting and Importing: jOOQ ships with an API to easily export/import data in various formats
If you're a power user of your favourite, feature-rich database, jOOQ will help you access all of your database's vendor-specific features, such as OLAP features, stored procedures, user-defined types, vendor-specific SQL, functions, etc. Examples are given throughout this manual.